Jed,

you have no idea what other people think.
The pipe you are showing there has nothing to do with the plant.
I was working with pipes in plants when you were stll in the kindergarten,
you say too many inept things loud.
I remember when you told the first time - getting no other explnation for
the moronity with the hal full pipes than that the flowmeter was in the
grqvity retiurn pipe- but I bet you have no digram and I bet the flowmeter
is not on that pipe.
You are just defending a long ago lost position and impossible idea.

You do ot respect the rules of professionality and it is very difficult to
discuss with you. I will discuss again when you show the diagram, OK?

I fear you are really believing what you say, lying is more sane.
peter

--
Dr. Peter Gluck
Cluj, Romania