Brian it is not a question of being a believer. Rossi has propelled LENR
forward. If he has what says _ then great.
If he does not have it we will soon learn. Than he still has contributed. I
then have a hard time understanding why he still works on the project
Why not save the good earnings. Well there is something there. Until he is
proven wrong I think he needs full support. Yours and worse Jed's
statements are not founded on anything but guesses. Wait and see. I am sure
that you have been the target of others unfounded critic. Not funny or did
you enjoy?
Lennart Thornros