a.ashfield <a.ashfi...@verizon.net> wrote:

> If indeed you have all the data (which I doubt) . . .

You have no reason to doubt it. You are accusing me of lying here. I don't
take kindly to that.

> please post the much requested layout of the piping.

I will not post it. I have told you many times: I will not post anything
not revealed by Rossi or I.H. I will say it is a gravity return. You can
see that from the reservoir, which cannot be airtight.

If you do not believe me, I suggest you ask Rossi. You will get nothing
more from me, so if you are not satisfied, I suggest you ignore my messages.