FYI :  Y40
the trade name Y40 (Chinese nomenclature) are Ferrite & Ceramic magnets are
comprised of a combination of iron oxide and strontium carbonate. Low cost,
light weight, a relatively high energy product, and good resistance to
demagnetization account for widespread use of Ferrite & Ceramic magnets.
Ferrite & Ceramic magnets (Y40
<http://www.ferrite-magnet.org/Y40-Cate39.html> ) have a max operating
temperature of 480°F, which makes it a good choice for some high
temperature applications. Common applications include: speaker magnets,
motors, reed switches, and Hall-Effect devices.

https://www.diva-portal.org/smash/get/diva2:534040/FULLTEXT01.pdf

Review of Magnetic Materials
Along With a Study of the Magnetic
Stability and Solidity of Y40