Excellent, from now on, if I see ads for investing in PD D I will know they
are not by you.

As regarding NiH we willl see. I suppose you have called main author
Nakamura from NISSAN and asked him what he thinks about NiH.

Your last variant re Rossi's fake data was this; Exactly zero excess heat,
watermeter lying  4 Times more flow 103 C fluid water not trace of steam.
Not exactly a solid mental construct but you MUST do such things. Your
problem or your prvilege.
Steam pipe still 40 mm Murray style?
Watermeter working fractionary full/empty?
As an partial aside are you familiar with Edwrd de Bono thinking methods/
peter

--
Dr. Peter Gluck
Cluj, Romania