Jed,

you ignore with easiness the reproducibility problem
Cna you tell me the rtae of success NOW say at
SKINR, ENEA, Coolescence and others?

Re the ERv report it has 600000 pages, you have seen 352 daily reports
not 8448 hourly ones and  not the results for 506880 minutes (approx)

When the litigation story will be over and i am still here, I will organize
a course of Technology Awakening for people now on the level of Exhibit 5
of IH.
peter

--
Dr. Peter Gluck