I am only peripherally involved in these tests - I will not be on site.  My
understanding is that more than one flow meter will be taken (one may be
embedded in a separate heat measuring system) and they are bringing a gram
accurate scale capable of up to 100kg that will be used as part of flow
meter verification by mass and by volume.