Jones Beene <jone...@pacbell.net> wrote:

> Using water, instead of a heat transfer fluid makes no sense to me, given
> the history of LENR and especially the duplicity of Rossi which is looming
> over everything these days.

He is using tap water. That is simple and cheap. He does not need a pump.
When you open a faucet and leave it alone you get pretty much the same
pressure and flow rate all day long. Using oil or some other heat transfer
fluid would be expensive, complicated and messy. You have to have pumps and
tanks and so on.

I think you are exaggerating the difficulties of measuring the enthalpy of
steam. With the proper instruments and techniques it is not difficult at
all. You just have to measure steam quality. Or, as we have discussed here,
condense the steam by sparging, or use a heat exchanger. What's the big
deal?

Steam was a problem with Rossi because he *made it into* a problem. Hot
water would have been a problem with him. He would have found a way to
screw up that measurement as well.