Both sides submitted bills to the Court of about $7.5 million each
***I find that surprising, Jones.   I expected IH's legal bills to be
at least double that of Rossi's.   I wonder how they got their top
notch firm so cheap?   What does this mean:  This similarity of bills
looks like collusion on their part...