I’m afraid I truly don’t understand your ideas. I have read about Wallace but
the tolerances and speeds look way beyond what I can build.

My ideas try to exploit simple empiricism.

First, investigate all anomalies and crazy inventions.

Discard the 99.9% that are crap.

Build and iterate the remaining .01% that actually is something.

Save the world single handedly thereby.

I have a working hypothesis to support this.  The stock market is the most
analyzed to death field in our culture – yet, strangely, anomalies pop up in
which profits get made because simple facts get lost in the shuffle.

Thus, I nearly doubled my money on a stock called Continental Homes years ago.
Afterward, one pundit asked, “why didn’t somebody see this?” ( as to how nobody
saw they were almost ‘printing money’ in profits)  I did.  I think Wall Street
was misled because housing stocks were not popular, the company was obscure and
their P/E ratio of less than 4 made people think they were in distress, rather
than rolling in cash.

BUT   !!! if such may apply to vital money making, could small blind spots
exist in science – that might be exploited?  I suspect so.  It’s all within the
context of human reasoning and attention.

And what gets said automatically about centrifugal force?  “Oh, it’s just a
pseudo-force”.

Sounds dismissive to me.  Worth looking at.

CAUTION: This message was sent from outside the Nexstar organization. Please do
not click links or open attachments unless you recognize the sender.