Hi,
[snip]
>This needs no drawing as it is basics of basics.
>
>Momenta are vector sums. You can take any body and a duplicate.
>
>You now can argue that any process of momentum conversion also
>transports the momentum. For this you have to show that this also holds
>for the final phonons.

Here you talk about "phonons".

>But now we face the loop hole of all classic theories including GR.
>Photons that escape the system change the mass of the system in way that

Here you talk about "Photons". Are you talking about two different things
deliberately, or is one of the two a typo?

>they transport more energy than the central field is expected to hold
>what leads to an asymmetry.

If some of that energy was kinetic energy of a particle(s), it wouldn't have
been necessary for the central field to
have held all of it, so I'm not sure what you are trying to say here.

>This is why momentum conservation only is valid for a closed system ( no
>heat radiation).

I fail to see how your blanket statement actually proves anything.

When heat radiation does occur, of course the momentum of the photons should
also be included.
(Though I suspect that it will be so tiny as to make little difference in most
macro cases. However it definitely does
make a difference when looking at individual atoms, particularly for gamma-ray
photons.)

> Also GR is only valid for a closed system but this is a
>contradiction in the model already. So GR is no valid theory at all.
>Except you declare the whole universe as a closed system...what ends up
>in religion...
>
>J.W.
>

>On 29.05.2021 02:17, Robin wrote:
>> Hi,
>> [snip]
>>> The only conserved quantity is Energy. Momentum always decays into heat
>>> entropy, field energy.

They have different dimensions (momentum and energy are different properties).
Momentum doesn't decay, it just gets
spread over multiple particles/entities (photons & phonons can also be treated
as particles). (You see this spreading
out over multiple particles in the game of pool, during a "break".)

>>> You should not mix up naked mechanics with ideal actions with real
>>> mechanics in a real world.

The "laws" were derived from observations in the real world.

>>> Just look at two spinning masses with opposite rotation. The momentum
>>> vector sum is "0".

I think you are referring to angular momentum here, not momentum.

>Now you can produce a current with one of the
>>> spinning masses and charge capacitor. After this you have a net momentum.

Here, it is not at all clear what you are proposing. That's why a drawing
(circuit schematic?) is needed.
[snip]
Regards,

Robin van Spaandonk <mixent...@aussiebroadband.com.au>