Im just saying, lets not martyrize him.  and, if someone personally
responds to me, even if its in such as way as to speak about me as if
i wasn't persent, I'm going to respond.

and, there is still a place for his political rants, on VoB. whether
he does so or not, is up to him.  and im not annoyed with him over his
political speech, im annoyed about this current kerfluffle.

and with that said, i am now bowing out of this topic completely.  If
anyone wishes to discuss my opinions further with me, may i suggest
emailing me directly?