>From Stephen Lawrence

> OrionWorks wrote:
[ ... ]

>> I believe you are conveniently reinterpreting Jed's comments
>> to craft your own vision of Jed, implying that he is behaving
>> like a sulking child for not getting his own way...

> Where is the technical content here?
>
> Encouraging Grok by responding to his messages -- with full
> quoted text -- is part of what got us to this state.  You were
> guilty of that even after it should have been obvious to you
> that he was just a troll (yes, I am pointing my finger right at
> you, Steve).  Now you and Alexander have gone totally off topic
> and you are continuing to drag out the discussion with
> psychoanalysis of Jed and Alex worthy of any "livingroom
> shrink".
>
> That doesn't belong here.
>
> Enough already.
>
> As I said to Alexander, shut up already on the subject of
> Jed's psyche, and talk science -- or just sei ruhig.
>
> OK?

Finger away, Stephen.

Yes, it is true that I am guilty of occasionally playing the role of a
"living room shrink". I am also guilty of having attempted to
communicate with the "grok" persona longer than perhaps what many
would have considered a wise course of action. If these are my sins, I
can live with them.

BTW, I seem to recall that once you yourself attempted to perform a
thorough analysis of the "grok" persona. It was quite thorough, and
pretty accurate if I might say so. Needless to say, the "grok" persona
did not take your analysis very well. Nevertheless, I think it is in
my right to bring up the age-old saying: "Let he who is free from
guilt cast the first stone."

In deference to the fact that tempers seem to be getting hotter I
shall attempt to refrain from further discussion, or psycho-analysis
on this matter. It is not my intention to add more fuel to the fire.

Regards
Steven Vincent Johnson
www.OrionWorks.com
www.zazzle.com/orionworks