2009/6/23 Kyle Mcallister <kyle_mcallis...@yahoo.com>

> V,
>
> Hmm. Very little to say, re: my plasma capacitor relaxation oscillator. I'll
> do a few more quick tests and let you know what I find.
>
> John, now that we've established, despite the static, that one can make a cap
> with one plate a plasma,

Kyle, nice work as always. Couldn't the plate (the support of the net
charge) be simply the inside surface of the glass tube, and the plasma
be just the conducting "wire" leading to that plate? In this case,
suppressing the "wire" would also stop your oscillator wouldn't it?
But it wouldn't change the ch

Michel "the static"