Yes, but it would be better if that document could be downloaded and/or
referenced from a goverment site. I searched and couldn't find any
official reference. If it's an unclassified document, it must be published
by the agency that unclassified it.
In my opninion, if this reference is not presented, an skeptic can still
argument, with a reasonable level of doubt, that the document is a
fake/it's not official.

Best regards,
Mauro