Mauro Lacy wrote:

And also raising the question of how to deal with government documents
which are unclassified, but not published on the internet. A good point to
be made in Wikipedia, I think, for this and future cases.

As far as I know, the ERAB report is not available on any government agency web site, and the 2004 DoE report was removed by the DoE years ago. But the skeptics would never remove these references just because they are not published in official web sites!

The ERAB report is from the "National Capital Area Skeptics (NCAS) organization." Apparently, that is official enough for the skeptics.

Funny story: I copied it from NCAS and noted that fact on the first page of my version. They went ballistic because I inserted a page in front of the thing telling where I got it, and what I think of it. They accused me of forging and possibly changing the content. That's preposterous, because the link to the original is RIGHT THERE, on the page, first thing at the top. What kind of forger would give you a link back to the original?!? That would be like going into a bank to cash a check and saying: "By the way, I just mugged that old lady in the parking lot, stole her checkbook, and forged her signature. Is that okay with you?"