Terry,

He has laid out the plan of how this will be done.  He has said that input and
output energy
measurements will be done, and very soon.  Just because he doesn't do them as
fast and you'd like
means nothing.  Get a beer and go read some other forum until next week and
you'll have your data.

I too have said in the past, why not close the loop and make it a self-runner
and all skeptics would
be silenced!  How easy could that be!  So I wasn't particularly thrilled with
the way Sean is doing
this, but, they told us exactly what the plan and schedule were, and so far are
doing exactly what
they said...

Bedini has been around for 20+ years and claims to have an OU device in his
garage, and there have
been HUNDREDS of replication attempts. If he was as open with the critical
details of how to
replicate his device, numerous people would have been successful by now, and OU
would have been
proven to the point of commercialization. At least Steorn isn't dragging it out
over many many
years...

I've been interested in OU and fringe science for 30 years, and stopped going
to conferences after
about 5 years because all you heard were excuses why the person with "the OU
device" couldn't show
up, or was testing the device before the conference and it 'burned out', and no
replacement parts
are available... I've heard it all.  The public demos of this technology are
happening, and will be
done in a very short span of time compared to the BS that is too prevalent in
this field.  There's a
lot of $ being made by people selling conferences and books and dvds of 'free
enery secrets'!  But
where has that gotten us? NOWHERE!  From my years of listening to claims and
excuses, the way this
is transpiring is quite different from the norm, and gives me some hope that
they really have
discovered something novel... I've waited thirty years... I can wait another
week or two.

Warmest back atcha!
-Mark