TB: Please cite any post whereby I called them any names.

TB: "So far, all I have experienced is a smoke enema."

Fri 1/15/2010 8:21 PM
TB: "... calorimetry is the only way to quantify the output of the Orbomination"

Tue 1/5/2010 8:20 AM
MI: regarding the upcoming Demo#1... Where you replied
TB: "Where Sean McCarthy will try to convince you that the I^2 x R losses
should not be included in
the Orbo's energy balance equation."

MI: Snide remark... Total conjecture on your part, and he didn't do any such
thing, did he?

Thu 12/31/2009 5:46 PM
TB: A fool and his money

MI: Another snide remark... You're full of them, aren't you!  I could go back
another week or two,
but I think that's enough for now.

The other problem I have is that you make all kinds of confident statements as
if they were fact; as
if you had first hand knowledge that it was true, when it is obvious you have
no way of determining
if they are indeed true!

Thu 12/31/2009 6:55 PM
TB: The Steorn motor cannot lift the string which would hold the weight.

MI: how do you know it can't lift the string?  Have you built one and tried it?
 Did Sean tell you
that?  No one knows, except Steorn, how much torque this technology can
produce.  I've seen some
replication attempts that accelerate a rotor that weighs at least .25 to .5
pound to several
thousand RPMs in under 30 to 40 seconds.  The torque comes from the rotor PMs
attraction to the
core... And you having worked with plenty of PMs, rare earth ones I would
imagine, you know how
string the B-fld can be... Very difficult to pull two small 1/2 inch round
cylindrical magnets apart
once they are within about 1/8 inch.

Sat 1/16/2010 8:25 PM
TB: Steorn has no idea how much energy is consumed by the bearings' heat and
the windage heat.  He
has not done calorimetry.  He is conjecturing.  Since there is really no way to
measure heating due
to windage or bearings without calorimetry his conjecture is unfounded.

MI: Again, how the hell do you know what experiments they have done over the
last several years???
You expect him to come out and tell you everything the first time round...
Well, sorry to disappoint
you, but he's getting the info out there in a methodical way.  How do you know
they haven't done
Calorimetry???  Perhap's they have and the results were 3:1, so he reported
that result, but not how
they got it.  Has anyone asked?  Yes, and his reply was that that is what they
intend to show on
Demo#3, done by a German company with expertise in calorimetry.  What more do
you want?

TB: He SAYS he will perform calorimetry in the future which means he has not
performed it in the
past.
MI:  Say what????  It means NO SUCH THING... "I will have a beer on Wednesday"
does not even imply
that I have never had a beer.  You simply cannot draw that confident,
no-qualifier conclusion from
the statement about doing a calorimetry test in the future.

What I see in your posts, TB, is overconfident, arrogant intelligence... And
you wonder why you were
banned? Probably not the first time, eh?  Can you say, "Clueless"?

Perhaps you should learn to ask questions minus the snide, derogatory remarks.

-Mark