>From Terry:

> I am relaxed, Mr. Iverson; but, Steorn's claims of OU are unjustified.
>  He has not quantified the  output energy in any way, form nor
> fashion.  I have been working with saturated cores since 2006 and have
> a full understanding of what Steorn is doing.  I do certainly hope
> that he has found something miraculous; but, it is obvious from his
> his "spinny thing".  So far, all I have experienced is a smoke enema.
> I have been banned from his forum for asking revealing questions as
> have many others; however, I am registered under another alias and
> have learned a "different approach" to getting my messages through.
> ;-)

Pardon the intrusion.

Terry, could you give more details as to what you believe are the kinds of
specific energy balance calculations that remain lacking from Steorn's last
two demonstrations - calculations that I suspect you believe COULD have been
revealed had they actually achieved what they claimed to have achieved.
What, in your opinion, does Steorn's little "spinny thing" need to reveal in
order to be taken more seriously? I'm not trying to be flippant here. I'm
just trying to get a better understanding of what specific kind of
unmeasured "energy" is in dire need of being measured more accurately from
this little "spinny thing", be it heat, electricity, torque, or some other
manifestation.

Regards

Steven Vincent Johnson
www.OrionWorks.com