On Sun, Jan 17, 2010 at 1:50 PM, Mark Iverson <zeropo...@charter.net> wrote:
> So Sean saying that they've already done the calorimetry and determined
> it empirically would not help you one bit --- you would still call them
> liars and scammers!

I can think of at least two other people that have indeed used those exact
terms to describe
Steorn/Sean, and numerous times, so it was more meant for them... Don't think
you've used these
terms in your posts, but I only went back a few weeks.  Although, you seem to
agree with these
individuals in reply to their posts, and don't call them on the use of such
derogatory terms.

TB:  AAMOF I defended against those who do call them scammers.
MI:  Really, I couldn't find any, at least not in the last 3 weeks. You have
made comments like
this, "I do certainly hope that he has found something miraculous".  I guess
that is supportive...

TB: Please cite any post on any list whereby Sean says they HAVE performed
calorimetry. Doesn't
exist.

You misunderstood my statement... It was a hypothetical one. Let me rephrase it:
"Even if Sean were to say that they've done the calorimetry and determined the
COP to be 3:1, it
would not help you one bit..."

You wouldn't believe a thing they say at this point, so what good would it do?

-Mark