From: seattle truth

*  I agree that the statement you listed makes no sense. But your criticism
that speaking of the speed of transition as a speed is ridiculous is
unfounded.

Let's be specific - what I am saying is that there is no universal speed of
transition applicable to all of quantum mechanics, and more specifically
that the Znidarsik value does not hold up under close scrutiny, especially
not to LENR, and offers zero predictive value that I can see.

Can you step out on a limb and make any prediction based on it?

BTW - I do admire what you have put together in terms of fine videos which
can explain clearly many aspects of physics to a broad audience, most of
which is based on a litany of the Great Men of science. Good work there, but
when it comes to tying all that back to Frank's hypothesis, "where's the
beef?"

Sorry, but I must admit that I do not see anything of value in
megahertz-meter, and would normally be content to remain silent on that
issue, except that at some point - "silence" implies consent, and tends to
reflect poorly on all of us who post here - some of whom may not see it as
much more than fluff. And it is not that I haven't tried, over the years.

Jones