From: albedo5

If we had a spectrum, we would know what it was - or more to the point, what
it wasn't.

I really, REALLY want a spectrum.  Just one.

Hmm . could it be simply a matter of deduction ?

. connect the dots with Celani being specifically the only party being
disallowed, his earlier Cincinnati group replication paper (which Rossi must
have read), the range of common signatures that are possible for Celani to
have identified with a portable NaI meter, even if allowed, and the fact
that to produce power for $.01/kWhr, a natural emitter instead of an
expensive isotope would need to be used.

. how many possibilities are there to chose from ?