if you work in the boiling water region... it wouldn't be too hard to keep them all the same.
and yes, it looks like his trigger at 60C   (not the 300+) like Focardi.

Dennis C

From: "Terry Blanton" <hohlr...@gmail.com>
Sent: Thursday, April 07, 2011 7:03 PM
To: <vortex-l@eskimo.com>
Subject: Re: [Vo]:How small Rossi devices might be ganged together

On Thu, Apr 7, 2011 at 3:29 PM, Abd ul-Rahman Lomax
<a...@lomaxdesign.com> wrote:.

Doesn't the temperature of the heated water depend on the flow rate? If
there are devices in series, the problem I see is that the devices would
operate at different temperatures.

You could, however, adjust the flow rate to adjust the final temperature.
This is assuming the devices are identical, which I'd think would be
desirable.

If the devices must all operate at the same temperature, it gets much more
complicated....

Second-guessing Rossi at this point is likely a waste of time.

The data tends to indicate that the "reactor" does not initiate below 60 C.