From: "Jed Rothwell" <jedrothw...@gmail.com>
Sent: Thursday, April 07, 2011 12:06 PM
To: <vortex-l@eskimo.com>
Subject: Re: [Vo]:How small Rossi devices might be ganged together

For what it's worth here is sketch of the configuration I have in mind.

There are multiple cooling pipes in parallel.

When the nickel catalyst heats up, it heats the entire engine block. If some of the catalyst cylinders do not heat effectively the heat is still evenly distributed across the entire block.