Hi,
[snip]
>At 01:20 AM 4/7/2011, mix...@bigpond.com wrote:
>>I think that if you put two devices in series you already get
>>superheated steam,
>>so more than that is likely overkill.
>
>Doesn't the temperature of the heated water depend on the flow rate?
>If there are devices in series, the problem I see is that the devices
>would operate at different temperatures.

I agree. They would. Rossi says he wants a series/parallel setup. I was just
pointing out that you wouldn't put many in series (unless you are only trying to
make hot water). If you want to make steam, then you are far more restricted.

>You could, however, adjust the flow rate to adjust the final
>temperature. This is assuming the devices are identical, which I'd
>think would be desirable.

...only applicable when making hot water.

>If the devices must all operate at the same temperature, it gets much
>more complicated....
>
>Second-guessing Rossi at this point is likely a waste of time.

:)
Regards,

Robin van Spaandonk

http://rvanspaa.freehostia.com/Project.html