Hi,

On 10-5-2011 18:27, Axil Axil wrote:

Most people live in big cities. They congregate at high densities. Personal electric production is not possible in big cities. City dwellers live in high rise apartments, condos and row houses. There is no place to put all that waste heat. A personal electric production system with an efficiency of less then 1% will produce so much waste heat in the city, that it will literally melt the streets.

First the houses I refer to are located in cities. And I can tell from my personal experience that a sun-collector-boiler combi doesn't take so much space after all.

Second these systems do have a much higher efficiency then 1%.
If you consider that a CHP-system generates around 20 kW of heat of which max. 5 kW is converted into electricity.

Kind regards,

MoB