Dear Mike,

As regarding heat after death in classical CF it was rather rare- I cannot
remember  more than 5 documented cases.
 Surely the Piantelli Cells and the E-cats have to be heated and stimulated
to start. When I am thinking or writing about the Ecat I imagine that I am
using one instead of my home Bosch gas burner for heating and warm water.
We still have to learn much about the E-cats. The Defkalion
Press Conference next week will be an opportunity, those nice people have to
manufacture and sell the units, fast enough to be profitable and depend on
real customers.They have my deepest empathy.
Peter