Abd ul-Rahman Lomax <a...@lomaxdesign.com> wrote:

> The fact that Rossi has done what he claims is equally self-evident to me.
>> The speculation about wet and dry steam is bunk. The second test proved that
>> beyond any doubt. It is a waste of time even discussing it.
>>

> Jed might be right. However, in the absence of the kind of information that
> is needed to rule out steam quality issues, people are going to discuss it.

As noted elsewhere, it turns out we can rule out steam quality issues, just
as Rossi claimed. I should have made that clear when I linked up to the
Delta Ohm site, and it also clear from the E&K test. It would have helped if
Rossi had said to Krivit: "The meter measures by mass, not volume. Look it
up." Instead he got upset that Krivit did not believe Galantini.

We should have looked it up. Krivit should have.