2011/9/20 Peter Heckert <peter.heck...@arcor.de>:

> I have never understood why do they treat the water and steam system as a
> secret. Why dont they open up the chimney to look inside. With this big 80
> kg box my doubts are even increased.

Least thing what Rossi wants in this phase that people start to
believe in his E-Cat. No, he has already gained too much publicity for
his needs. The reason why he has refused to make proper demonstrations
was that he wanted originally to go into publicity not sooner than
October.

Also he presented for Levi as good test opportunity as Levi can
measure in order to make the research agreement with University of
Bologna. I think that the for the conclusive Upsala test, the
motivation is the same, that they are preparing for the research
contract in similar manner as with Unibo.

In all demonstrations, I think that Rossi have had definitive
motivation for doing demonstrations. But unfortunately Rossi's
motivation has never been seeking public attention with scientifically
relevant tests (i.e. they are too short, although observers are also
made bad and irrelevant measurements, so that the data is even vorse).
Also, before Rossi has signed proper financial agreements (that were
failed with Defkalion due to obvious reasons), Rossi does not need
publicity into anything. The less people know about him, the more he
has time to do what he wants to do.

Anyway, I kind of like very much of Rossi's attitude. For me he is
making very much of sense. Although some people find him difficult to
understand. In my knowledge, only argument that support a fraud, is
that E-Cat is far too good to be true. It is just wasting of time to
try to rationalize criticism. There is just no evidence that would
support E-Cat to be a fraud.

–Jouni