----- Original Nachricht ----
Von:     Rich Murray <rmfor...@gmail.com>
An:      vortex-L@eskimo.com
Datum:   29.09.2011 03:04
Betreff: [Vo]:H2 and O2 bubbles <.15 micrometer burn, damaging electrodes in AC
 electrolysis -- could complicate cold fusion devices: Rich Murray 2011.09.28

> H2 and O2 bubbles <.15 micrometer burn, damaging electrodes in AC
> electrolysis -- could complicate cold fusion devices: Rich Murray
> 2011.09.28

It would be interesting to know the frequencies and current densities used.

I am still looking for a simple experiment that I could do myself at home to
prove LENR effects ;-)

Now I had this idea:
Use a NiMH battery. The positive electrode consists out of Nickel+Nickeloxide
nanoparticles, so far I know.
The electrolyte is KOH. The negative electrode is an unkown alloy that is
optimized to form metalhydrides, it has high hydrogen adsorption capacity.

"Charge" a NiMH battery reverse, of course with very low current, otherwise it
would explode.
For the current use AC + a DC bias. Then bubbles should form at the positive
Nickel electrode, that contain HH + O, but if the "charging" AC has a negative
bias, the bubbles should contain more hydrogen than necessary to burn.

This should happen: A microbubble forms inside the Nickel Nanomaterial. H2+O
combustion ignites. The Bubble expands and because the combustion product is
water, the bubble should then collapse rapidly. Because we have a surplus of
Hydrogen, the Hydrogen + the Nickel Nanomaterial should now be under high
pressure inside the bubble. Because electrolysis forms atomar hydrogen, I hope
that Nickel-Hydrogen LENR reacions happen inside the NiMH battery.

;-)

Peter