Am 30.09.2011 23:30, schrieb Jed Rothwell:
Peter Heckert <peter.heck...@arcor.de <mailto:peter.heck...@arcor.de>> wrote:

    If this works repeatable and the energy can be reliable proven,
    then they dont need Rossi and his poprietary secret methods and
    devices.

Assuming the claims made by Rossi and Defkalion are true, they are far better of any previous version of nickel cold fusion (or the Mills effect), including this one. They are better in many ways such as: control, power density, the ability to run without input, and so on. They are better than Piantelli, as far as I know. Perhaps Piantelli has unpublished results rivaling these.

Yes, but this is not what is needed.
The Rossi device is inaccessible. An accessible and working device is needed to do LENR research. This is also what the LENR community needs to get scientific acknowledgement and official support.

If they have a working and accessible experiment, then they can research this and when the process is scientifically understood, then they can develop something better than Rossi.

I do highly doubt that NASA would want to use Rossis e-cats for space rockets. They need something better and they need to understand and to calculate the devices that they use.

regards,

Peter