>From Jones Beene

>> . . . apparently this is the basis of Mills'
>> latest-and-greatest claim to fame where the excess
>> energy goes direct to electricity.

>From Jed:

> If true, that's the IDEAL source of energy. Nothing better.
> That is the easiest form of energy to convert to other forms
> you need, such as heat, illumination or mechanical energy.
>
> Mills is one of these people I would love to see is right.

I'd like to know how far in the R&D cycle BLP's interested parties may have
gotten with the CIHT process. I presume BLP has licensed the process to a
few companies and that they have been messing around with it for a while
now. No doubt it's all hush-hush... industrial secrets and whatnot.

There seems to have been very little new news lately. No recent "progress
reports." This tends to make me feel a little pessimistic. Still, I continue
to wish BLP luck. As Jed has already surmised I would think it would indeed
be a huge game changer if they could do something soon - like publicly
demonstrate a 50 kw prototype.

Regards,
Steven Vincent Johnson
www.OrionWorks.com