From: OrionWorks - Steven Vincent Johnson [mailto:orionwo...@charter.net]
Sent: Monday, October 10, 2011 6:18 PM
To: vortex-l@eskimo.com
Subject: RE: [Vo]:FW: Mills CIHT Published World Patent Application

I'd like to know how far in the R&D cycle BLP's interested parties may have
gotten with the CIHT process. I presume BLP has licensed the process to a
few companies and that they have been messing around with it for a while
now. No doubt it's all hush-hush... industrial secrets and whatnot.

There seems to have been very little new news lately. No recent "progress
reports." This tends to make me feel a little pessimistic. Still, I continue
to wish BLP luck. As Jed has already surmised I would think it would indeed
be a huge game changer if they could do something soon - like publicly
demonstrate a 50 kw prototype.

Regards,
Steven Vincent Johnson
www.OrionWorks.com