Hi Mark,

Permission to vent granted.

Let me reciprocate with a few fissures of my own.

Mill's & BLP have often been criticized for giving the appearance of
going off in too many directions, and as such, depleting their limited
resources. To be honest I don't know how justified such complaints
really are. Nevertheless, it's the appearance they have given to many
of us who reside in the distinguished Peanut Gallery section. Perhaps
BLP's BoD members would disagree, but who among us are privy to their
wisdom.

And now, on to a little unwarranted and scientifically baseless
speculation. ;-) Looking at the continuing BLP saga from the
perception of what the New Age "Witch Doctor", (whom I occasionally
have conversations with), it would seem they aren't very impressed
with the company either. The WD doesn't seem to think much of Mills'
CQM theory. Well... actually, the WD doesn't seem to think much of
anyone's current "CF"/"LENR" theory, at least the current crop of
them. I guess that probably includes the infamous WLT as well, but I
haven't asked the WD specifically about that one. They seem to be
giving me the impression that Mills' CQM theory is probably getting in
the way of fundamental research, perhaps due to the theory's
theoretical eccentricities. They continue: A lot more fundamental
research into what is now called Dark Matter and Dark Energy is
needed. Eventually, theoretical research and data collection such as
what is now beginning to be collected over at CERN will start
revealing the necessary evidence that will result in the need to
assemble new theories that explain where Rossi's anomalous heat comes
from and how best to exploit it. Apparently, there's a lot of energy
worth exploiting here - enough to blow up the planet if we don't mind
the store.

Again, they told me Rossi's s mysterious energy comes from when matter
changes state, such as from a solid to a liquid and back. It was
described as something to do with changes to the external orbital
shells of certain elements and alloys as they transition from
different states. Don't ask me how this happens. It's all Greek to me.

And now, back to traditional scientific analysis - and regularly
scheduled venting.

Regards
Steven Vincent Johnson
www.OrionWorks.com