Am 01.11.2011 16:26, schrieb David Roberson:
I have been monitoring this argument for quite a while. It is getting humorous. Peter, can you name one scientific experiment that has been conducted where there is absolutely no possible way to scam the results?
The level of scrutiny that you seem to subject the ECAT to is incredible.
I would venture a bet that you would not accept the reality of this device if you were given one to test for a year.
You are in error. There was a time when I believed. (After analyzing the Essen Kullander demo) When I see it output 470 kW energy and heat at the dissipators then I still dont believe, then I know ;-)
If I then know the fuel consuption of the generator, then I know double ;-)
Because this is impossible to fake.