Hi,

On 1-11-2011 19:43, Jed Rothwell wrote:
I was a little surprised it worked so well. I feared it might be difficult to coordinate so many units, or there might be a problem with a steam pipe getting plugged up or one of the machines overheating. I feared there might be an accident. I was relieved to hear that they ran at moderate temperatures and low pressure.

In hindsight I'm glad Rossi pursued his approach of building a big system to be shown to the World, which can produce up to 1 MW i.s.o. of showing only a couple of small e-cats with only a couple of kW. In fact I think Rossi did us all a tremendous favor as it just proves that this technology is absolutely mature and through it's basic simplicity and modularity just like building with Lego Bricks is extremely well scalable to any required size from small to extremely large.

Kind regards,

MoB