Am 01.11.2011 22:33, schrieb Jouni Valkonen:
2011/11/1 Jed Rothwell<jedrothw...@gmail.com>:
For that matter, why would anyone think the Krivit test was fake?
For Krivit, Rossi /claimed/ the water flow and it was doubted by others and this was so early I did not understand everything and was confused by Krivits "wetz steam" argument. (I dont believe in wet steam today, but at this time I was unsure)

Essen & Kullander /measured/ the water flow, so this was secured believable data. When they then found, that the input energy is too low for boiling, I was impressed.