Peter Heckert wrote:

You are in error. There was a time when I believed. (After analyzing the Essen Kullander demo)

I do not see how anyone can believe that and disbelieve the Oct. 6. I thought the latter was much more convincing.

When I see it output 470 kW energy and heat at the dissipators then I still dont believe, then I know ;-)

If you think the E&K demonstration is real then it stands to reason the big machine must be real. The individual reactors in the large demonstration are not putting out more power than they did during desktop tests. Why assume this is fake when the smaller tests were clearly real?

It is not as if Rossi has become more controversial since E&K. His credibility is no worse than it was back then.

I was a little surprised it worked so well. I feared it might be difficult to coordinate so many units, or there might be a problem with a steam pipe getting plugged up or one of the machines overheating. I feared there might be an accident. I was relieved to hear that they ran at moderate temperatures and low pressure.

I never thought it could not work in principle. If one reactor can produce 4 or 8 kW, it stands to reason that 100 can produce 470 kW. Why would anyone here who believes the smaller tests suddenly think the big one is fake? That makes no sense.

For that matter, why would anyone think the Krivit test was fake? I do not understand why people think Rossi would go to the trouble to make a real system and a fake one too. If he has one that works he will use it every time. The big reactor was clearly made up of an array of the smaller ones. Anyone can see those were not fake boxes. If one works, why shouldn't they all???