*****  DO NOT REPLY ON VORTEX   Please reply directly to a...@well.com  *****

Suppose you knew someone who has an upcoming skype interview with Rossi, and who asked you for advice on what to ask. I was originally inclined to ask for "one more test" ... but I don't think that would fly. Likewise, questions about UofB, Defkalion, Krivit, Scams etc etc

Please email me your suggestions -- which I might or might not submit (and without any attribution) to the interviewer. By Monday morning PST, please.

I'm not even going to list my thoughts on vortex ... I'll share by email-only with anyone who submits questions.

(lenr.qumbu.com -- analyzing the Rossi/Focardi eCat -- Hi, google!)