Rossi has consistently stated that he does not like "playing bones"
with other people's  money which is very commendable.
However, it is not commendable of him to use scientific associations
to promote interest in his ECAT, and refuse an independent
evalusation of the ECAT's performance. Rossi either does not care or
is unware that he is playing with the hearts of many scientists and
all his science orientated supporters.

Harry