At 04:23 PM 11/23/2011, Alan J Fletcher wrote:
Thanks to all who submitted questions. I sent in a collation (extracting ideas) ... including asking for another test.  But with today's response to Brian Josephson I said don't ask him that one.  (I'll put up what I sent in another post)

This is what I've got so far .... he had another radio interview on 11/11 : I need to see if there's anything there that you could use. (It's an hour long ...)

Ask him how this is going :

THE Massachusetts LEGISLATURE
http://www.statehousenews.com/skedtuesday.htm
.....No House or Senate sessions today.....
EDITOR'S NOTE: According to Sen. Bruce Tarr, Andrea Rossi, "the Italian scientist who claims to have developed the world's first nuclear cold fusion reactor is coming to the State House tomorrow to explore the prospects of developing the device and producing it in Massachusetts."   Tarr's office says Rossi plans to visit Tuesday morning for two days of meeting with government officials and representatives of the Massachusetts Institute of Technology, the University Massachusetts and Northeastern University.  "Mr. Rossi's reactor, if successfully proven and developed, has the potential to change the way the world deals with energy," Tarr said in a statement.

- - - - -   I put the following conversationally, as if I were asking them.  Not that I want to put words in your mouth !!!  -----

You are presently selling 1MW eCats,  with 13 to a "mystery customer", and say that you are fully booked with back-orders.
Could you clarify whether these will be 13 separate installations, or one huge 13MW plant?

You have also declined orders for 100kW Units, although you have previously said you would consider them.

But now you have opened an "Options List" for 10kW domestic units (with the possibility of heat, cooling and electrical output). If you get 10,000 people on the list (and I know of two  who have signed up already) you will start a crash-program to develop a domestic eCat  within a year. How will you manage to get USA domestic certification -- including Underwriters Laboratories or equivalent -- in that short time?

At a trivial level, you say that recharging an eCat will cost only $10, once every 6 months. Surely that will be higher if you include the technician's cost. Or will you just send a new cartridge for the homeowner to install?

- - - - -  I sent in a late email, saying don't ask this one : - - - - - -

Most "outsiders" -- including supporters -- say that none of your many tests has been conclusive -- with questions of steam quality or thermocouple placement -- and only Professor Levi's private 19 hour test in February was long enough to eliminate all possible fakes.

Nobel Prize-winner Brian Josephson, who has been a consistent supporter (the Wiki page would have been deleted without his efforts) , and whom Levi invited to the October 6 test, has pleaded with you to permit just one more fully-independent and rigorous scientific test -- as a calorimetric test only.  He believes this would open many doors in government circles -- including the patent office.  Do you really think it is better to "go it alone" on a commercial basis only?

Note that I didn't ask for any technical details, because he wouldn't give them.