On Fri, Nov 25, 2011 at 2:02 AM, Bastiaan Bergman <
bastiaan.berg...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi group,
>
> As a physicist I feel obliged to spread the word on cold fusion and
> explain what it is to the general public. In that attempt I wrote the
> linked paper, please have a look and give me your blunt feedback. Also
> please use the paper however you see fit.
>
> http://bit.ly/cold-fusion
>
> Thanks,
> Bastiaan.

Dear Bastiaan,

I like the logical structure  of your paper- and it is very well written.
However if you speak about the Ni-H fusion, the historical truth is that
this does not resulted from a technical revelation of Andrea Rossi but was
discovered by Prof. Francesco Piantelli at Aug.16
1989 and developed by Piantelli's group from Siena Univ. in collaboration
with Focardi's group from Bologna Univ. - the later doing mainly the
analytical part. Their reseach has attested the nuclear nature of the
anomalous phenomenon and has put the basics of the scale up of the heat
effect.
See please:
http://egooutpeters.blogspot.com/2011/08/piantelli-taxonomy_15.html
http://egooutpeters.blogspot.com/2011/08/how-does-apply-prof-piantelli-rules-of.html
In New Energy Times No. 29 you will find two important papers about
Piantelli. who is a great, real scientist.
Rossi tries to convince the world that his system is quite different
from Piantelli's but Piantelli was the first to discover the
nanotechnological nature of the phenomenon, has worked with Ni
powder much before Rossi. This is one of the reasons Rossi cannot obtain a
patent. Please compare Piantelli's patents (see the taxonomy) with Rossi's
and you will get an explanation.
Possi has made an Edisonian search and has found an additive
that enhances the process, but his system still remains a Piantelli
Plus process.
In the frame of his very peculiar prestige management, Rossi denies this
connection. He does this from personal reasons, Piantelli did not accepted
him as collaborator.
I think that it would be fair to tell about Piantelli in your paper.
And the story is not over, Rossi Secret is very vulnerable (see
Defkalion, Chan's Formula) and very soon a lot of Piantelli daughter
technologies will compete with that Regan or Goneril that is Rossi's
method.
Peter
with Ross

--