What can be patented was patented by Piantelli, 2 patents out the 3rd
coming next October. To notice that the phenomenon is not specific for Ni,
many other transition metals are also usable.
I have read many patents and in the moment I see a blunder like 5000 deg
Celsius - this is a warning for bad quality. Compare please the Rossi
patent proposal with WO?2010/058288

I will try to get information re the work with metalhydrides at the
Plank Institute I liked very much the idea from the Chan's Formula to use
metalhydrides as sources of hydrogen in a Ni-H system
PeterG

--
Dr. Peter Gluck
Cluj, Romania