----- Original Nachricht ----
Von:     Peter Gluck <peter.gl...@gmail.com>
An:      vortex-l@eskimo.com
Datum:   25.11.2011 10:22
Betreff: Re: Re: [Vo]:bit.ly/cold-fusion

[snip]
> I will try to get information re the work with metalhydrides at the
> Plank Institute I liked very much the idea from the Chan's Formula to use
> metalhydrides as sources of hydrogen in a Ni-H system
> PeterG

[snip]
Examples are countless. Some of them:
http://www.mpg.de/1167514/Hydrogen_storage  They search a catalysator for fast
hydrogen loading.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19333448  High temperature heat storage in
metal hydrides.
The full article is here:
This is /VERY/ interesting.
They use catalysts and nickel doping and temperatures up to 500 degrees and
pressures upto 100 bar.
The mechanism is precisely explained in the article.
Why dont they get fusion?
Put Rossis catalyst into this container, and it should explode, or kill anybody
around by radiation ;-)

You will find hundreds of research projects. Metalhydrides are very important
in combustion cells and accus also and are heavily researched worldwide.

Peter