On Tue, Nov 29, 2011 at 7:30 PM, Aussie Guy E-Cat
<aussieguy.e...@gmail.com>wrote:

> 4) Total plant cost (thermal and electrical) of $2,500,000 for a 1 MW
> thermal plant that produces 183 Ac kW after internal usage / losses

Playing the game for a moment, why does the thing have to cost $2.5M?  Does
it really look to you as if it has millions of dollars of materials and
fabrication in it?  If this thing is real, I bet it can be made for much
less in the megawatt size or for the same price but then it would be a much
larger, more powerful device.    Just because Rossi says it's limited to
some 10 kW or less per core doesn't mean it's so indefinitely.

But of course, all of this hand wringing about costs is very premature.
It's a bit like worrying what to feed invisible unicorns.