I'm not buying Rossi. I'm buying a piece of hardware with specifications that define how it should work. Hardware does not lie. Humans do lie and I accept that happens. Are you asking me to believe you have never lied? IMHO Rossi has never lie to or mislead me. We exchange emails several times a day. In fact he is very conservative and cautious that I do not expect more from his plant that what the specs claim. He does say his specs are mins or maxs as the case may be but will not be drawn as to the max / min or average specs. He guides me to work from the specs and I respect him for that. Several times he has said "We are not ready for that yet". IF he had intended to deceive me, it would have been easy but then it would have fallen apart at the acceptance test. Mary what you seem to totally not factor in, is he will not get $1 from us unless his plant passes his openly published technical specifications. I can tell you that if the plant doesn't pass the test, I will not be silent.

AG