Rossi has not yet released the technical specs for the 1 MW thermal oil / fluid plant. It is still under R&D as he says. But he works fast and I expect this to happen soon. When he does so we can rapidly move forward as from the outlet fluid temperature spec, we can determine the max steam temperature we can generate and from that match the steam temperature to a good steam turbine and be able to give my board a budgetary estimate for what it will cost us to build a 350 Ac kW plant.

AG