Hopefully it will become free energy device.

Dozens of amateur researchers ( Steorn included ) have established
that it is possible to circumvent Lenz's law. The hope is this will
eventually lead to a free energy device.

But even if you can't use a violation of lenz law to generate free
energy, this achievement alone deserves attention from mainstream
engineers and physicists, which it isn't getting. It is a strange
state of affairs.
Harry