Abd,

It is not obvious what you want to falsify.

The paper by Pendry -

"Low Frequency Plasmons in Thin Wire Structures" - JB Pendry
http://www.cmth.ph.ic.ac.uk/photonics/Newphotonics/pdf/wires.pdf

- presents very simple calculation (based on wires array geometry) of
nanowire surface conduction electron effective mass, and hence effective
momentum. An important question is whether these "heavy electrons"
actually scatter gammas consistent with their theoretical momenta.

Why not irradiate a quasi-ballistic conductor like Au nanowire  to create
a small number of gamma-emitters (Au-isotopes).  Shouldn't gamma energies
and directions change as current flow is modulated?  If not, is the
calculated effective electron momentum incorrect, are the electron surface
density or scattering cross-sections too low, or is my interpretation
wrong?

Lou Pagnucco