Some point agains WL by AUL Lomax are ok, but they also are against DD
fusion.

gamma are expected in both cases. WL give a strange solution, but DD give
none... especially if you take into account Ni+H, W+D,... and also the
strange LENR that WL have gathered (ligtnings, rocks breaking, wires
explosion, coke factory nitrogen anomaly, japanese arcing in oil, )...
So there should be a different mechanism for Ni+H...

He4 as explains give no hint on the precise reaction, and DD or WL are
solutions.

the fact that WL does not give unique answer to the 31Mev average energy,
is  a reason to keep open to alternatives. It is clear that WL cycles are
very various, and their might even be some "no cycle", or soup cooking...

Larsen in his slide does not criticize Mac Kubre experiment, on the
opposite, he support that his results are better than what he says himself.
He seems more to criticize the Error margin that seems to match just too
fine the DD theory.

the lack of detected neutrons could work with DD->He4, but this branch
(probability 1/137 compared to T+n & al) is strange... even more than heavy
electrons... good reason to have no strong opinion on any of the two
theories.

globally it seems that something is missing in each theoretical approach.
we should stay openmind.

the neutrons, and weak interaction seems an interesting direction...
WL theory have weaknesses. Heavy electrons, are know phenomenons, but in
that context it is hard to swallow naively... Naively isotropic screening
of gamma seems strange, but maybe is ther something we miss, or that even
the theorist missed.
maybe is there a similar theory, waiting to be found...

more classic DD fusion also have problems, but could be accepted when we
discover some new facts, like done for WL with the heavy electron idea.
the branch ratio, the Ni+H success raise problems...

what we know from the experiments :
- reaction Pd+D happens, but also less Pd+H,  strong Ni+H, W+D...
- clear energy production, with nuclear source (or at least more than
chemical)
- nearly no neutrons or ultra slow neutrons
- nearly no gamma at level coherent with power
- transmutation of heavy nuclei, letting hypothesis of nucleon absorption
by heavy nucleus
- He4 correlated to power, coherent with DD or WL phenomenons

this let room for many solutions, and WL is imperfectly filing some holes.
DD impertect too.